Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspiring the beginners

Alex and I will be teaching the beginner level 1 & 2 classes on our return from Buenos Aires. Just until Ross and Sandra return. A slightly daunting task. On Monday night, our teachers walked us through the lesson plans and we found ourselves questioning how to do the most basic of beginner moves. How quickly you forget! I'm feeling a little stressed even though I have mountains of experience teaching choreography and movement. Alex on the other hand is not one bit worried. It's going to be a very interesting sharing the responsibility with Alex. I'll have the big stick out and Alex will be cracking jokes. I hope we make the perfect combination :)
Very grateful for the experience. My aim: to inspire the students to want to learn more!
Five more sleeps until Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Post a Comment